Since I’m avoiding studying/dancing, I’m gonna leave you with a little short and sweet post today about the things I’m loving on lately.
1. Earth Balance coconut peanut butter spread–not overly sweet and still tastes like peanut butter which MAY boot peanut butter and company out of the number two spot for my flavored nut butters (#1 is Justin’s, duhhhh)
2. Sunbutter is my favorite. always&forever.
3. Colby’s kettle corn– uhh the cinnamon/sugar flavor is delicious and beats out my obsession with popcorn indiana (the nutritional stats on it are FANTASTIC too, 52 cals for 1.5 cups of cinnamon/brown sugar goodness? I’m down)
4. rice cakes smothered in one of said nut butters with a flavored honey stick spread on top = heaven
5. flavored honey sticks. delish.
6. annie’s pretzel bunnies 🙂
7. quinoa pasta ❤ legit have had it for dinner every night since saturday
8. the hip/hop/urban station on pandora– but that’s always a favorite of mine
9. bodyrock.tv — those women are RIPPED and the workouts totally kick your butt
10. tone it up workouts–but that’s nothin new!
11. E.L.F. makeup– SO CHEAP and actually pretty legit when you’re in a bind with the monies
12. Falsies by Maybeline and their lots of lashes great lash mascara
13. A River Runs Through It — much better book than I anticipated it to be, so insightful
14. still managing a 79 on my JOUR exam even though i literally maybe went to class 3 times since the last exam. Thank god I had a friend in the class/did the readings/thank god for studyblue it’s a LIFESAVER
15. (sounds like a good place to stop) Getting a replacement phone since mine decided to crap out. LAME but good at the same time. Still waiting on that iPhone 5 though. GET HERE I need some Siri in my life.
Enjoy your week! I graduate on Thurs/Friday! weee!!